- Join in
- Calls & Dates
- General Information
- Summer School
The Demos session will take place in the Beach Restaurant on Tuesday, May 29th at 19:00-21:00.
Information for demo authors:
1. If you want to bring posters, please notify the poster and demo chairs by April 30, 2012. Format of the poster: 841mm wide x 1189 mm high (A0)
2. If you present with your laptop, please bring your adapter for the power cable.
3. Please note that internet connection is not guaranteed.
You can set up and prepare before the session between 17:00 and 18:30. Your equipment and posters can be removed after the session (21:00-22:00).
Demo and Publication in Workshop and Demo proceedings
- Exploring History through Newspaper Archives
- Semantic Content Management with Apache Stanbol
- RDFaCE-Lite: a WYSIWYM editor for user-friendly semantic text authoring
- ParkJam: Crowdsourcing Parking Availability Information with Linked Data (Demo)
- Nobody Wants to Live in a Cold City where no Music Has Been Recorded - Analyzing Statistics with Explain-a-LOD
- ScienceWISE: A Web-based Interactive Semantic Platform for Paper Annotation and Ontology Editing
- Developing an Incomplete Reasoner in Five Minutes: the Large Knowledge Collider in Action
- Did you validate your ontology? OOPS!
- Does it fit? KOS evaluation using the ICE-Map Visualization.
- A Demo for efficient human Attention Detection based on Semantics and Complex Event Processing
- Domain-Specific OWL Ontology Visualization with OWLGrEd
- Product customization as Linked Data: demonstration
- Karma: A System for Mapping Structured Sources into the Semantic Web
- Personalized Environmental Service Configuration and Delivery Orchestration: The PESCaDO Demonstrator
Demo without Publication in the printed proceedings
- Supporting Rule Generation and Validation on Environmental Data in EnStreaM
- Linked Open Data University of Münster – Infrastructure and Applications
- OntoPartS: a tool to select part-whole relations in OWL ontologies
- Hubble: Linked Data Hub for Clinical Decision Support
- Confomaton: A Conference Enhancer with Social Media from the Cloud
- OBA: Supporting Ontology-Based Annotation of Natural Language Resources
- HadoopSPARQL : A Hadoop-based Engine for Multiple SPARQL Query Answering
- DEFENDER: a DEcomposer For quEries agaiNst feDERations of endpoints